HUNTSVILLE — The 2023 State of Healthcare in North Alabama is coming to Huntsville’s Botanical Garden next month. The event is Feb. 2 from 7:30-11 a.m.
Local health care officials will discuss services in North Alabama, the challenges medical personnel are facing, and the impact the local healthcare system has on the economy.
In addition to panel discussions, visitors can go to an exhibit hall for information on area hospitals, get a health check, and speak with organizations that work with the hospitals.
The panel discussion agenda is as follows:
- Jeff Samz, CEO of Huntsville Hospital Health System
- Tracy Doughty, president and COO of Huntsville Hospital
- Mary Lynn Wright, president of Madison Hospital
- Matthew Banks, CEO of Crestwood Medical Center
- Jeremy Blair, CEO of Wellstone
- Dr. Wes Stubblefield, North Alabama’s district medical officer with the Madison County Health Department
- Judy Smith, administrator of the Alabama Department of Public Health