67.9 F
Muscle Shoals
70.1 F
Albertville
71.9 F
Fort Payne

CATEGORY

Community

NCAA DI South Regional Men’s and Women’s Cross Country Championships returning to Huntsville in 2022

Huntsville, AL – The location of the 2022 NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division I South Regional Men’s and Women’s Cross Country Championships has been changed...

Sweet ideas for a romantic Valentine’s weekend in Huntsville

Huntsville is taking Valentine’s Day seriously this year because we have an entire weekend ahead to celebrate it. But before we share all the...

My love letter to North Alabama

I’ve lived in Huntsville for six years, and you couldn’t pay me to move anywhere else. Well, maybe… but it would come with a...

Downtown Florence thrives with art, eats and shopping

Situated between the beautiful Tennessee River and the University of North Alabama is the vibrant and creative community of Downtown Florence. Around 40,000 citizens call...

Huntsville Police co-responder program paying dividends in helping those in crisis

There’s nothing predictable about public safety, and no one knows that better than a police officer. Almost every 911 call is made by someone...

Singing River Trail Action Plan for Athens & Limestone County: It’s how we roll in North Alabama

Athens and Limestone County civic leaders released their comprehensive Singing River Trail Action Plan along the 212-mile Singing River Trail system. As the first...

Black History Month: Art, music, food and tours through February

As Huntsville recognizes Black History Month in February, one of the city’s most appealing aspects is its diversity in culture and storied history as...

Kids to Love celebrates 18 years of service to children in foster care

Kids to Love celebrates 18 years of service to children in foster care this year. Its story, however, was set in motion long before that when...

‘Legal Day’ gives area teens a preview of what it means to be a lawyer

“It’s not like TV.” That’s what Huntsville Attorney Bart Siniard says he wanted students that participated in a recent legal day event in Huntsville to...

Has your child’s favorite Teddy met with misfortune? Madison’s Stuffed Animal Clinic to the rescue

Nicole Adams, SAD (Stuffed Animal Doctor) of Madison’s Stuffed Animal Clinic specializes in healing, repairing and reviving children’s (and adult’s) seriously injured or sick...