HUNTSVILLE – Summit 7 Systems is hosting the Cloud Security and Compliance Series March 7–8 at The Westin.
CS2 is an ongoing informational series for contractors in the Defense Industrial Base looking to meet federal compliance mandates.
The conference is strictly for government contractors and those in higher education research institutions looking to meet cybersecurity regulations, address security threats, and glean best practices for their cloud investments,
CS2 will focus on CMMC 2.0; NIST 800-171; The DFARS 70 Series 7012, 7019, 7020; ITAR regulations; Handling CUI and FCI; and more.
The speakers are:
- Stacey Bostjanik, chief of Implementation and Policy, Office of the Department of Defense information officer
- Amira Armond, vice chair C3PAO stakeholder forum, president of Kieri Solutions
- Lauren Ayers, vice president of Defense and Intelligence, Professional Services Council
- Nick Delrosso, Supervisory IT Cybersecurity specialist, Defense Contract Management Agency
- Allison Giddens, president, Win-Tech, Inc.
- Ryan Bonner, compliance consultant, Defcert
- Christoph Mlinarchik, advisor to Federal Contractors and Subcontractors, Christoph LLC
- Scott Goodwin, principal, Cybersecurity & Privacy Advisory, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory, LLC
- Jacob Horne, chief security evangelist, Summit 7
- Joy Beland, vice president, Partner Strategy and Cyber Education, Summit 7
- Scott Edwards, CEO, Summit 7
- John Christly, corporate security architect, Summit 7
- Caleb Leidy, CMMC assessor and security analyst, Summit 7
Pricing for the 2-day conference is:
- Tier 2 Registration: $379
- Tier 3 Registration: $399
- Tier 4 Registration: $419
- At the Door Registration: $450
- Virtual Registration: $99
Click here for more information.
Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our email newsletter to have all our smart stories delivered to your inbox.