35.2 F
35.6 F
Muscle Shoals
35.8 F
33.9 F
Fort Payne

Help Your Neighbor

HUNTSVILLE — Have you heard about this incredible program from Huntsville Utilities?

Project Share helps members of our community who are elderly or living with disabilities to get through the harsh winter months.

During just the first three months of last year, they assisted 589 families with the payment of their utility bills. Over the past 35 years, that number is 30,000 families.

While 70% of Project Share donations go toward helping those in need pay their power bills, the remaining 30% is used to prevent high energy costs by fixing the structural and efficiency problems found in older homes and low-income housing.

Thanks to the generosity of our community, Project Share has made a massive difference in the lives of so many. But they need your help to continue serving.

You can make a monthly or one-time donation of $1 or more right from your monthly utility payment. Set up online or by phone at https://www.projectsharehsv.org

All donations are tax deductible and go directly to neighbors in need. Consider sharing to spread the word about this amazing program.

Don’t miss out!  Subscribe to our email newsletter to have all our smart stories delivered to your inbox.

- Advertisment -

Most Popular