Muscle Shoals
46.7 F
Albertville
47.7 F
Fort Payne

CATEGORY

Community

Botanical Garden hosts State of Healthcare summit

HUNTSVILLE -- The 2023 State of Healthcare in North Alabama is coming to Huntsville's Botanical Garden next month. The event is Feb. 2 from...

Mike Ball: Remembering Hank Williams

I have been a Hank Williams fan since my daddy first showed me how to make a “G” chord on his big Gibson and taught...

Have a blast on New Year’s Eve in the Rocket City

HUNTSVILLE -- No need to sit home on New Year's Eve and watch TV when there is plenty to enjoy in and around Huntsville! Here...

Huntsville transportation: All systems are ‘go’

HUNTSVILLE --  Alabama’s largest city by population, Huntsville continues to grow by 464 new residents per month. With growth comes opportunities as well as...

Off The Record: The latest rumors and rumblings in North Alabama

Tearing down to build up Buildings have started coming down at the Butler Terrace site at Governors Drive and Seminole Drive in Huntsville. The older...

Anglin Reichmann promotes Cook and Schaefer to partners

HUNTSVILLE — Christopher Cook and Dustin Schaefer have been promoted to partners of Anglin Reichmann Armstrong. The Huntsville-based firm said the two CPAs' promotions...

Our Town Podcast: Toni Eberhart – co-founder Urban Engine, co-chair Launch 2035

256 Today is proud to present the Our Town Podcast. Check here every week for the latest episode from Troy Bye, North Alabama’s newest favorite son. The...

Bond offering finances I-565 ‘flyover’ at Town Madison

MADISON – An expected bond offering will finance major improvements for the I-565 interchange serving Toyota Field and the Town Madison development, city officials...

Madison County takes on recruitment challenges with diversity

HUNTSVILLE - As hiring continues to be a struggle for businesses and organizations, maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce can be difficult. Often times,...

Couple with ATV rides to the rescue in South Huntsville

HUNTSVILLE -- Hundreds of people across North Alabama were left stranded Monday night after unexpected black ice coated much of the Tennessee Valley. One of...