Muscle Shoals
73.7 F
Albertville
75 F
Fort Payne

CATEGORY

Community

Off The Record: The latest rumors and rumblings in North Alabama

Tearing down to build up Buildings have started coming down at the Butler Terrace site at Governors Drive and Seminole Drive in Huntsville. The older...

Anglin Reichmann promotes Cook and Schaefer to partners

HUNTSVILLE — Christopher Cook and Dustin Schaefer have been promoted to partners of Anglin Reichmann Armstrong. The Huntsville-based firm said the two CPAs' promotions...

Our Town Podcast: Toni Eberhart – co-founder Urban Engine, co-chair Launch 2035

256 Today is proud to present the Our Town Podcast. Check here every week for the latest episode from Troy Bye, North Alabama’s newest favorite son. The...

Bond offering finances I-565 ‘flyover’ at Town Madison

MADISON – An expected bond offering will finance major improvements for the I-565 interchange serving Toyota Field and the Town Madison development, city officials...

Madison County takes on recruitment challenges with diversity

HUNTSVILLE - As hiring continues to be a struggle for businesses and organizations, maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce can be difficult. Often times,...

Couple with ATV rides to the rescue in South Huntsville

HUNTSVILLE -- Hundreds of people across North Alabama were left stranded Monday night after unexpected black ice coated much of the Tennessee Valley. One of...

Animal Services offers a dog gone good deal

HUNTSVILLE – Citing overflowing kennels and a growing number of at-risk animals, Huntsville Animal Services is slashing adoption fees to just $35 for most...

Huntsville’s hero of the city’s youth: Nick Jones

In the modern world of instant gratification, obsession with appearances, and the “look at me!” attitude, there are few young people who do good...

Tips to prepare your home for cold weather

Nothing impacts your energy use — and therefore, your utility bill — more than the weather. Specifically, the outside air temperature. But even though cold,...

Huntsville City Classic starts … but is delayed … today

HUNTSVILLE – Before you jump from Christmas to New Year’s celebrations, take a shot this week at the 40th annual Huntsville City Classic at...